“3rd trip and counting!”
Review of Miss Pass-A-Grille

Miss Pass-A-Grille
Ranked #9 of 34 Tours in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

It's been a while since we've taken a trip on the Miss Pass a grille but I am just now reviewing. We are locals and have fished 3 times with them. Great every time. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always brought home tons of fish. Nobody bugs for tips but they certainly deserve them and we always tip the staff. Simply put, if you love to fish and just be out on the water but don't want to break the bank, this trip is amazing. Full day or half day, either one. We will be booking our next trip very soon.

1  Thank mandry87
"go fishing"
in 4 reviews
"red tide"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"

Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

Great crew and very professional. Unlike many fishing tours, they don't just waste your time if they anchor and have no bites...they move on until they find the magic spot. The crew is amazing and very professional. We've used many other charters in the area and by far Miss Pass A Grill fishing charter is the best.

Reviewed September 9, 2014

The all day fishing trip was a gift from my sister and brother-in-law and we had a great time. My husband and I had 17 keeper silver snapper. We caught lots of grouper but no keepers. Staff was great and helped with bait and fish caught.

Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

I totally recommend this to do while down in St. Petes beach area. Awesome crew! I went on a 8 hour fishing trip and really enjoyed it. I was catching fish and having so much fun, time flew by. I would definitely go again on a trip with these people.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I had never been deep sea fishing and Randy and Rich have now made me a big fan. The sea was like glass which helped a lot. The fishing was really good and my son caught a Hogfish which was what he really wanted. The price was far less than their competitor and I now wish we had booked a full day. My son bought some shrimp but they were a waste of time as the fish liked the squid bait better.
For tips they cleaned the fish and recommended places that would cook them for us if we did not want to cook them ourselves.
Rich and Randy made the trip really enjoyable and I can't wait to go back again.
Be sure to bring some water though as they do not have beverages available.

1  Thank CJMatheny