“OUTSTANDING”
Review of Miss Pass-A-Grille

Miss Pass-A-Grille
Ranked #9 of 30 Tours in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed January 11, 2014

First time for me but rest of group had before. Took the full day and the Captain and crew made sure we found the fish. Everybody was helpful taking your fish off and putting on the new bait as soon as you called "fish on". Then when we got back they cleaned your catch.Great charter definitely going back.

There are newer reviews for Miss Pass-A-Grille

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Took a great half fishing trip for around $50. We went about 15 miles out into the Gulf dropped anchor and immediately started catching fish. Caught grouper, grunt, porgies etc. Crew was knowledgable and helpful. They even cleaned our catch afterwards. Awesome trip!

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

For six years various combinations of me and my three boys (now 12-10 and 7) have enjoyed Captain Randy and his crew and boat. Simply put, this is a most excellent adventure. If you are thinking about taking this trip, book it, do it, you won't regret it. They are really good with kids, especially younger kids. I wouldn't take anyone younger than 5 however as they might get bored going out and coming back. Be sure to give the little ones some nausea medicine if you think they might need it as the ocean does get a little rough sometimes. The wristbands seem to help my kids as well.

1  Thank david r
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The crew and Captain were awesome. Put us on fish all day and did a great job with the kids(16,13,10). I was able to just fish and enjoy my time... The kids also had a great time.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went out twice during my two weeks at the beach and had a great time. The crews were great and the captains made sure you were on fish. Caught lots of snapper and some porgies. Just enough to keep you busy. Will go out next year for a full day or two. The captains and crews made the trip very enjoyable. Thanks guys G.L.Gillespie GO PACKERS