“What a wonderful crew!”
Review of Miss Pass-A-Grille

Miss Pass-A-Grille
Ranked #9 of 34 Tours in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was a little worried going out because "Captain" Tim who was booking our reservation from the Guy Harvey Outpost was not very nice. But I am very glad we did! Our boat ride out was about an hour so I was worried we wouldn't have enough time to catch anything, but we did. The crew was very nice. They got us all set up. For $50, what more could you want? I went with my mom and friend and we all caught lots of fish! We couldn't keep any groupers because they were all too small. But if it didn't matter to you what you caught, you ended up with something.

The owner of Miss Pass-a-Grill was really what made this awesome. Every time someone caught a fish, he made a big deal about it. He helped everyone out and obviously really cares about what he's doing. He took time to talk to everyone (or maybe just everyone that was friendly enough to talk back, which maybe wasn't everyone). As we were getting off, he was telling one young man that he hoped he would do well with his college ball and hoped to see him back. And for us, we were trying to hurry back so we could shower before our flights, so he filleted our catch first.

It was just little things like that, that make trips so much more memorable. We had dealt with not so friendly people our whole trip, so this guy was just a real treasure. Will definitely come here again if we return to St. Pete's.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"red tide"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son and I took the 4 hour trip on July 18th, which was our 2nd time on the Miss-Pass-A-Grille. The captain and Rich (the Mate) did a great job taking care of the customers on thier boat. We had a full boat and everybody caught fish, my son and I caught 9 snappers between us. If you're thinking about taking a fishing trip, you cant go wrong with the Miss-Pass-A-Grille! Where else can you go at the beach and have 4+ hours of fun for $49 bucks ($47 with a coupon). If you keep your catch, Sea Critters in Pass A Gille, which is just up the street from the dock will cook your catch for $9, which includes 2 sides.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Don't waste your money if your looking for Grouper. 28 people (2) legal grouper (5) total.
The boat is run as a cash cow. They could care less if you catch anything.
I staked my spot out for over an hour before I was informed a member of the crew would be occupying that space.
If you just like dipping your line in the water, this is your boat. If your really lucky you may come home with a bunch of Grunts.... maybe a Red Snapper.
If your out to catch some Grouper, spend a couple of extra bucks and hire a professional.

3  Thank Ben C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was an amazing experience! Everything is provided that you need to fish. The crew is helpful and give tips on how to catch the fish. Our family really enjoyed this- worth every penny- especially since they filet your catch too.