“Good Quality & service”

Frog Pond
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great place for breakfast! Quality is very good and portions are large! Staff is very friendly and helpful.
If your at St. Pete Beach a visit to Frog Pond is a must!!

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

The portions are huge! Was expecting to have to wait, but we were seated immediately. Food was delicious, service was great. No complaints.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my husband we wanted eggs & coffee just a homey place very clean. The staff is so nice went out of the way for the table next to us to accommodate a child who was so picky. Good prices we r from ny & it's like a nice diner. Nice ppl great food great prices.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our local friends love this place. Five of us went here for breakfast. Four of us ordered from the menu. Way too much food for five. Next time we will share only three meals! The eggs benedict, pancakes, biscuits & gravy and omelets were very good. The home fries were awesome! Unless you want leftovers, order one meal per couple and split it. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I don't get it. How can this place have good reviews. This wasn't a case of every place has a bad day. This is a place with mediocre written all over it. Here's the good news. Decent prices, friendly servers and large portions. But I'm sorry, that isn't enough. My goal for breakfast is a good omelette ( that should be easy) but then I want rich dark coffee. That's the hard thing to find. This place had neither. The omelets were watery. It came out pale and bland looking. Like it was cooked in water and not butter. I had spinach, sausage and cheese. The sausage was good but the cook must have thrown in a handful of cooked spinach just before finishing it. Gross. I had fruit instead of potatoes and got a large serving of cantaloupe, water Mellon, and pineapple. Nice but no berries. We went their on the insistence of my in laws. Frustrating because I could see Chill, another restaurant, across the street and I know they have great coffee and much better food.