other travelers have booked this property
2 double beds 2 double beds
Shuffleboard courts
Beach
Beach
Courtyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brandon W
Williamsburg,
“Bad check-in experience, OK room with excellent view of the beach.”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We enjoyed the beautiful view of the beach from the third floor after we finally received our room. But... the front desk did not have a record of our Tripadvisor reservation and did not want to honor it until I showed them the confirmation on my laptop computer. They were not professional with how they handled the situation. They tried to put the blame on me for booking through Tripadvisor. I tried to contact "Liya S," the booking contact, via the phone number that was given to me and received no response. Call the hotel directly before arriving to confirm they have your reservation. The phone number for the hotel was not listed in on this webpage or the official name of the resort hotel which is "Dolphin Beach Resort." I think this could be a scam operation on Tripadivsor... not sure.

The hotel is a little old and worn down in appearance. The price was excellent, so its a trade-off. Because of my bad check-in experience, and feeling lucky I even got the room after paying full price via Tripadvisor, I would not recommend this hotel to friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing