Stayed for a long weekend at this property. Very clean, spotless bathroom, with flat screen tv, nicely equipped kitchen, full refrigerator. Very quiet, lots of families staying there too, so I did wake up earlier than usual do the early rising kids. Pool is heated, and hotel is a short half a block from the beach. Ideal, because it's the only area of the beach I encountered with a snack bar (serving breakfast, even) and a bathroom. Eddie & Anna, fellow former New Yorkers, were personable and helpful, and the other guests were friendly, too. A very nice vibe, I would definitely return. If you're looking to relax, not for a 'scene", Passe de Grille and the Coconut Inn are great options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida