We stayed at the coconut inn on the 4th of july weekend. We had a great time. the hotel is little and cozy. The rooms are well equipped and new, small, but after all, we only went back to sleep as we stayed out at the beach or around all day.
the staff was nice to us and we had no problem whatsoever.
the rooms are close to eachother so if kids go in the pool and are loud you will hear them playing around, but we were not bothered by them.
definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida