My husband and I spent two nights at Coconut Inn in order to enjoy a little leisure time to end a work trip. We enjoyed the quaintness of Pass a Grille and the tiny, beach community, but would not go back to Coconut Inn. We were in room number 5, a studio with a beach view. The problem was sleeping; we heard our neighbors' every move and word, water running in pipes on both sides of the room, and the washing machine and dryer running below us at all hours. We were also affected by the cheap IKEA bedding and very poor quality mattress. The room was ver clean, but bring your own pool and beach towels as they are not provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida