“Fabulous!!!”

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at sabal palms several times. This was my first stay at the coconut inn. It was an awesome stay!!! The crew,, all of them are so accommodating !! I even left my cooler,, and they are holding it for me. Nicely located,,quiet and peaceful. Clean,,everything is within walking distance to everything you need. I live on Orlando and go here just to go to the beach. Truly a piece of heaven!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My daughter and I decided to go on a much needed vacation. After a day at Disney, we came to Pass-a-grille, just south of st pete beach. The rooms were clean and modern, the staff excellent. We spent most of our time in the water, and what was great about it was being able to walk back to our place within 2 minutes. The inn also supplied beach chairs and beach cruiser bikes so we didn't have to bring any of those things along. There was a nice little kitchen, but we mostly ate out at the different restaurants int area. If you need a place that is low key, and a beach that is not crowded, this is it. Thank you Eddie for taking care of us.

Roger

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank rogervonk v
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I have stayed here three times now and we absolutely love it! The location is perfect! We love Pass A Grille because of how calm and quaint it is and the Coconut Inn fits right into that description. The place is adorable, very clean, and only steps from the beach! We love the rooms and how they are equipped with appliances and silver wear, just enough for what you need on a vacation. The grill and the bicycles are also great features that we always make use out of. The staff is very friendly and the cleaning service was excellent. I have no doubts in giving the Coconut Inn a perfect rating! We will definitely be staying here again in years to come.

Room Tip: Rooms 5 and 7 are good. 7 has a roomy balcony and 5 has a balcony that is a bit more private, with a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KimAndDaveP
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stayed at the Coconut Inn 3 other times and it just keeps getting better! I had booked 3 nights and decided I wasn't ready to go home so I requested an additional night, The room I was in was already reserved but the room next to me would be available after it was cleaned. Eddie made sure that room was cleaned first and then while I went to the beach, they moved my things for me! You couldn't ask for a more convenient location to the beach and restaurants, plus one of the cleanest places I've ever stayed!

Room Tip: Unit 4 is my favorite for solo travelers
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jerri W
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Coconut Inn. The location is perfect, just a block from the beach and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Unit 10 is a studio on the second floor overlooking the courtyard / pool with a partial view of the gulf. The room is quiet, clean, nicely furnished, and smells fresh. The kitchen has a small stove / oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, toaster, coffee machine with pans, utensils, glasses, plates, bowls, paper towels, etc provided. The bathroom was a bit narrow but plenty of room to store our toiletries in the medicine cabinet. They offer several free extras: wifi, chairs to take to the beach, bicycles, and a gas grill by the pool. Eddie and his staff were friendly and very helpful. We will definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Ladybugmom26
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place was lovely! It was a great deal, on a quiet stretch of beach, extremely clean and tidy with the friendliest staff I've seen in a very long time. The owners also cleaned the rooms because it was a small operation, which I believe is what adds to the close attention to detail. We will definitely return. The rooms are small but great for a weekend getaway and just steps from great, affordable restaurants right on the water.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank KTinFL
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I cant say enough good things about this inn.We have visited the coconut inn since they opened every year sometimes twice a year.Eddie and Anna Are very nice.The rooms are always perfectly clean,and the property is immaculate.Cant wait to return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family