Another weekend at my favorite vacation location. Pass-a-Grille is a great place for a weekend getaway. The Coconut Inn is the perfect location. It is very reasonably priced compared to other locations in the area. A short walk to the beach, gulf views and perfect sunsets make it ideal. The staff could not be more helpful. Emigdio and Eddie are superb. I love the rooms with their simple Ikea decor and the heated pool is perfect this time of yesr. Great restaurants around too. It is very close to the Paradise Grill which is a fun beach place that often has live music on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida