This place is our home away from home in a lovely setting. It is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate in quiet comfort. We always stock up on food and staples at the local Publix store, then relax at the Coconut. I cook breakfast after walking the beach, and my husband serves up some type of seafood dinner in the evening. Between times, we head for the beach and watch the birds and dolphins fish. It is an extraordinary area.
We enjoy the outside craft and art sales at the beach shop during the weekend. Plus people watching is spectacular. We always hit the museum, just to reflect on the history of Pass-a-Grille.
Exceptional side trips include canoeing at Fort DeSoto to see the Manatees and of course, Shell Island, a bird preserve, where one might walk the beach for hours.
As others have said, the staff at the Inn are very professional and will go out of their way to help you have a great time. Kudos to the owner,Joe, and all staff for offering such a fine, family-oriented (or romantic) establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida