“Breakfast at the beach”

Ranked #67 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our Chef de Cuisine ensures fresh catches, comfort food, and local coastal flavors that cater to all appetites. Our seaside location with both indoor and outdoor seating is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Groups can enjoy the upper level, Gatsby's, with sliding doors, a great choice for exclusive, private functions for up to 30 people. Also available is the Sea Porch's creative a la carte brunch served every weekend. The affair features items including chef's famous Cinnamon Monkey Bread, Cuban Bread French Toast, and Chicken and Waffles.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Breakfast at the beach”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Extremely good breakfast buffet. Fresh, delicious and super friendly staff. Not a crowded place and all of the food was fresh and tasty.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Very disappointing service for a 5-Star Hotel”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had reservations for 7:30 pm at this restaurant rather than the Maritana because we wanted to sit outside. When we arrived, we asked to sit outside and agreed to wait 30 minutes. We told the hostess we'd be in the adjoining bar and she told us she'd come get us as soon as our outdoor table was ready. After 90 minutes of wait time, we just ordered food at the bar. I asked the hostess why she hadn't come in to get us. Blank look. I asked for the manager. I told the manager that a 30 minute wait was okay, but a 90 minute wait was unacceptable. Not much of an apology from either. Manager took $14 off our $150 bill (we split the dishes between us). Stingy, especially for the wait time. Dirty Martinis and Hibiscus Fizz were excellent. The bar ran out of Prosecco and substituted Moet. Bartender in bar was okay, but had to ask for water and then no water refills. Food was very good except the fried plantains in the Tostones appetizer were very overcooked - flat, hard, no flavor. The Roasted Hearts of Palms Salad was excellent, as was the Grouper entree. Compared to the Trump properties and the Fountainebleu we've recently visited that definitely provided 5-star service, this was a 1-star. We had been really excited to dine here, but were very disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Plant City, Florida, United States
“Wonderful food and staff”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed being treated with such grace and charm, and the food was delicious. Even though it was mid-June, we were comfortable dining outside. My husband steak with a coffee glaze on it, and it was delicious. I had a sea food stew of some sort that was excellent. More than we could eat.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Meg S
Tampa, Florida
“Good Food, not a seaside restaurant”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had a fantastic experience at Sea Porch, and I would definitely return.

We went for dinner on a Saturday night, fairly early around 6pm. We were 1 of 4 tables being served, so the service was fast and solid. We ordered the Barrata BLT to start. It was delicious! You can't really go wrong with a mozzarella appetizer though. For dinner I had the sea scallops. I replaced the cauliflower mash for a different vegetable. It was a nice light dish, although luckily I asked about the cauliflower mash (cauliflower mash is supposed to be a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes) but the waiter told me it was made with heavy cream. The other people I were wish split the steak, which was plenty of food for the both of them.

We also had Father's Day breakfast there the next morning. We went around 8am and again it was pretty empty. This was great for us. The guys got the buffet, which had tons of options. I got the "Banana Split" basically Vanilla Yogurt, Banana, Blueberries and a sprinkle of granola (according to the menu). I replaced the vanilla yogurt for nonfat greek yogurt (I am really pleased they had that option). I was disappointed the blueberries were not fresh, they are more of a jam/sugary consistency and the "sprinkle" of granola was about a 1/2 cup of granola, which is very generous but not expected.

All in all I enjoyed the food and there were options available for everyone.

• Visited June 2014
“Pricey brunch”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We celebrated our daughter's graduation here. The service was friendly and the seafood and omelet good. The dessert selection was poor and does not taste homemade. No beef options and low on greens options. For the price, our $20 parking ticket was ridiculous especially since we stayed at the sister property.

• Visited May 2014