“Definatley will return!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

On our honeymoon after a week of being spoiled at Disney, this was our first first dinner in Treasure Island. From the outside it looked a little sketchy. but inside it was bright seaside rustic.
the service was excellent, the food was excellent, the music and the drinks were excellent. Reasonably priced. I had seared Ahi Tuna cooked perfectly as tender as Filet Mignon.
Friends of ours from Clearwater met us there and they also enjoyed it. The waitress brought me and my new bride a slice of key lime pie with congrqats written on the plate in raspberry sauce.
If your in Treasure Island, put this hidden jewel on your treasure map.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great location, easy to get in and out of, lots of parking, large restaurant with many food choices. I got the Caribbean chicken salad which comes out in a HUGE martini glass, then they dump it on a plate. Delicious! Soup and salad choices, specials of the day...everyone seems to enjoy the food here and the view is so peaceful and relaxing looking out over the marina.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have been here many times--one of our favorite places usually. Have noticed lately the service not up to par. Left tonight very unhappy. Not certain we will be back

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Love the staff, love the food. My wife and I frequent here. The soups are always great and the buffalo chicken sandwich is the big enough for three.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Not fancy, but was crowded both times for a reason. We enjoyed every entree (for me, especially the crab cake sandwich), the family loved the desserts and even enjoyed meeting other vacationing diners.

for the record - I don't generally give 5's, but will definitely return and recommend that others may also enjoy.