“Simple beach fare”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Appetisers were very nice but huge
The fish and shrimp and burgers were very good and huge portions with very nice fries
Service good and friendly and desserts great too
Really enjoyed it

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I eat here once or twice a week with my wife and the food and service is always great. She always gets the Hag Shrimp it's always fresh, hot, and perfectly fried. I usually have the Dockside Chicken, Marina Burger, or Marina Salad, all good! The "Hag" sauce is unique and addictive. Their soups are fresh and tasty. I've gotten to the point where I don't even ask what the soup is, i just order it. The atmosphere is fun, we usually sit outside or in the bar area, this place is right on the water (inter-coastal) and positioned at a marina. It is accessible by boat. They have live music nightly in the inside dining room. Service is always friendly, sometimes just a tad slow but only when this place gets really busy, which is to be expected. Great for lunch or dinner and kid friendly.

1  Thank FLBeachLocal
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Dined here while on a business trip to the area. It came highly recommended by some locals. Food was great! Crab cake appetizer was very good and the New York Strip was cooked perfectly! The fried shrimp was very good with a great light batter on it. I liked the place so much, I bought a sweatshirt to take home!

1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Place was full when we got there so we had a bit of a wait. Passed the time away at the bar.

Food was pretty good. I had the blue cheese burger and a chowder for appetiser. Service was also good in spite of the restaurant being full.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This was REALLY good. I ordered the Fried Cod bucket, and the cod was mild and tasty. The bucket of fries was perfect...I felt like I needed some vinegar for fish and chips. The place was super busy and the server wasn't the most attentive with drink refills, but overall, I would go back. Members of my party had the clam bucket, that didn't look all that great, but the fried shrimp looked good. I had no left overs which is a first!