“Budget Resort”

Blind Pass Resort-Motel
Ranked #30 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed here for a wedding on the beach. As a last minute reservation, it was perfect. It's not on the beach, but a short walk to the beach. The rooms are definitely retro and the only problem I found was trying to figure out which switch controlled which light. Overall it was no different then any Florida beach hotel I'd stayed at and I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Late check out on Sunday is "just let us know when you plan on leaving."
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Bigfish758

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were looking for a convenient and budget-friendly option while in the Saint Pete Beach area. The Blind Pass resort more than met our needs. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and our stay was very relaxing. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank camelmania
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I was in need of a couple of days on the beach and found the Blind Pass Resort the answer to my prayers. Smaller than many of the other options on the beach, I found the smaller resort offered the peace and serenity I sought , while providing an adorable, clean room with friendly service! The location is convenient to other beach amenities while remaining within walking distance to the beach where I enjoyed the awesome Gulf coast sunsets! I found the management and staff friendly and helpful. I hope to one day return to this lovely, peaceful resort!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Danita T
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My daughter and I really enjoyed stating here. The owners are in the perfect business. They made us feel like we were at home, and were happy to accommodate reasonable requests. And our rate for our week stay was very reasonable; I had enough money left for shopping and playing in one of the best locations in Florida.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank tampa159
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I took the family to Saint Pete Beach for Thanksgiving week and decided to book at the Blind Pass Resort. The resort was clean & quiet- the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We rented the queen apartment and then moved to the two queen bed room. It has more room than the qu...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Room was ok--a little outdated. A little pricey..The gentlemen checking us in was very knowledgable of the area and gave us numerous suggestions of things to do and places to eat. Very clean and the pool was great. Beds are not very comfortable they squeak every time you move and are not comfortable to sleep on..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie C
diana106, Owner at Blind Pass Resort-Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your invaluable review. I am so sorry your bed was not comfortable for you. New beds were purchased at the beginning of this year. Both hard and soft were ordered.
After hearing your review that the bed was not comfortable, I have implemented a new policy. Now, our front desk staff will be asking our guest if they have a preference on bed type. This will help us better direct them to the room fitting that bed type.
Thank you again, and I hope you will come back and stay again.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Diane & Bruce were wonderful.

This is truly a cozy getaway close to beach.

Nice swimming pool w/waterfalls open all hours ;)

I had the Honeymoon Suite room - like an apartment!

Will come back again for sure.

Room Tip: if you are here for romance, get the Honeymoon Suite ;)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple