After reading reviews we decided this might be the place for us. We stayed 4 nights. Cost was very reasonable. Although it had positive points, it had drawbacks as well.
The management was truly kind and helpful, gave great recommendations for routes to travel, restaurants to check out, best beach to visit and so on. Whenever we needed dishes, towels, etc. they immediately provided it. They were certainly the biggest plus.
The atmosphere was nice, we were in a courtyard room to be away from the center of activity poolside. (we were warned its more noisy poolside) We had neighbors above and below, but didn't hear much from them. Proximity to center of town and a grocery store were also great. Easy walk to both.
One drawback of our room was lack of wireless connection. It seems the stone walls of the corner rooms and the staircase blocked the connection. We had to go on the front landing outside to be connected. So if you need the Internet, avoid the corner rooms!
Another drawback was housecleaning. The room was very clean when we arrived, but barely touched after that. Towels were changed once, bed never made, nor floor swept.
Kitchenette was nice to have, but sparsely stocked with dishes. One pot, one pan, one mug, and lots of plates. The management provided willingly when we asked, but we hate to be " high maintenance". It was kind of like camping unprepared! I guess it depends on what you need to be comfortable.
We heard on our last day, that the management was new, and maybe still " learning the ropes." And all the particulars, like finding dependable housekeeping. I think they will settle in work out the kinks and be worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida