Earlier this month, my wife and I planned a long weekend in St. Pete Beach. However, the hotel where we usually stay could accommodate us for only 2 nights due to heavy snowbird traffic as well as spring break. Despite some negative comments, we decided to book one night at the Blind Pass Resort. To our surprise, the room was cozy and very clean. Our one night stay was made even better because Verducci's, one of our favorite restaurants, is less than one block away. The pool area is perfect for a full day of fun in the sun and the staff, especially Sue, rocks! As a matter of fact, my wife and I enjoyed is so much that we are going back again this weekend...so please don't believe everything you read on the internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida