Wonderful staff, squeaky clean rooms and grounds, secure, convenient to restaurants and the Corey Avenue shopping district make the Blind Pass Resort a nice value in St. Pete Beach. This property is attractive and well maintained. The front desk is manned from 9 am to 9 pm and the staff was helpful and friendly, There were a number of "extended stay" guests who were jolly & fun to be around. One drawback was that, in my opinion, it is not a "short walk" to the beach as advertised on their website; much easier to drive and pay the $6 a day parking fee. The same company owns Sea Critters Cafe in Pass-a-Grille which is worth a visit especially as you get a 10% discount if you are a guest at Blind Pass Resort. Also call and ask about the resort's specials. We got 2 nights for the price of one. Would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida