Website states "we offer 4 1/2 miles of white-sand beaches" - place sits in business section across from empty plot and NO view of beach anywhere! 11 blocks to beach (they offer a phone number for 'tip only' taxi) and you pay to park. States on website they are "Minutes away from our very own Sea Critters Waterfront Cafe". This is drive time! Don't think 'nice stroll' in this neighborhood. Honeymoon Suite had faulty toilets, fake bathtub, worse shower, bed so firm I have backache. Only impressed with waterfall heated pool. Stay away!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida