My husband and I and another couple rented a two bedroom, two bath condo type room over Memorial Day weekend. The check-in process was quick and easy and the woman at the desk told us about a free shuttle services that works on tips only to get around the area.
Our room was fine. The living room was spacious and had plenty of seating for everyone. The kitchen was perfect for what we needed (keeping beer cold) and had all the amenities we needed. Our bedroom was small and a little bit dated as were the bathrooms but why would we sit around in our bedroom anyhow when we are on vacation?
The pool area was awesome. The water was clean and a perfect temperature. It has a jetted area to sit in and relax (the jet knob is hidden behind the waterfall). It was surprisingly quiet during our stay and a lot of times we were the only ones out there enjoying the pool. There was a charcoal grill as well and a grocery store within walking distance which we used frequently.
There were only a couple of downsides. First of all, we saw one huge cockroach in our living area. We killed it and didn't see any more. I think that's normal in Florida so we didn't think too much about it. Second, the pool closes at 10pm and they lock the gates. Actually, a lot of people climbed the gates and swam later, although we didn't. It would have been nice to hang out there later, especially because most of your day is spent at the beach.
Other than that, the place was great. I would definitely stay there again. It was a little out of the way of some of the beach areas, but there is a trolley that you can take all the way to Clearwater if you don't mind a 45 minute ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida