We were in the area to see relatives and planned only a two night stay. This is one of the few places we found where we could share a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with an elderly relative at a very fair price. Yes, it was small -- but there were, indeed, 2 separate bedrooms and 2 separate baths plus a common living space with table and a modest kitchen w/coffee pot, microwave, cooktop (with teakettle), sink, some glasses and cups, and typical motel refrigerator. Positives: it was clean, the air conditioner was new, easy to control, and not noisy, there were enough towels/wash cloths, etc, the staff was friendly and the pool looked sparkling and inviting. Having grown up in the area, it was great to see how a typical '50s era motel had been adapted to 21st century travellers' needs. Free wi-fi was provided, but we had a poor signal in our location, which we attributed to those thick 1950s walls separating us from the router. No big deal -- we checked email on our phones. Our towels were changed after the first night, but the coffee pack was not replaced, nor the beds made. We assumed that the "efficiency" nature of the unit accounted for that. However, the one big negative is that the guests are requested to wash their glasses and cups before they leave. Everything seemed clean, but I can't imagine that this is ok with the health department. I can understand this requirement while guests are staying in the room, but definitely not between guests. Glasses and cups should be sterilized or disposables should be provided. Would we stay there again? It was convenient, clean, friendly and affordable -- so yes, but we'll bring our own glasses and cups!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blind Pass Resort-Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort-Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida