This was my first trip to St. Pete beach; I was there for a family reunion. The beach is beautiful. The Sirata is a huge and very dated hotel. The rooms reminded me of a Howard Johnson's motel from the early 70s. The only thing missing was the orange roof! While the rooms were clean, they were in desperate need of an update. The mattresses were very soft; the blanket looked like the top of a polyester mattress pad; the toilette/tub area was so small that you actually had to go behind the door to close it. The drop ceiling in the bathroom was either moldy or rusty.
When we checked in, I had to initial something and noticed the $8.00 per day parking fee, which the clerk did not mention. So unless you notices what you a re initialing, you will be surprised upon check out. The parking fee is not disclosed on the website. It is disclosed on the resort map. However when I checked out I could that they add a room and occupant tax to the paring space so the daily charge is $10.00. I felt the"resort" could have been more up front about that. By the way, there is also a $15 per day charge for beach chairs. I would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida