Spent the weekend at the "newly remodeled Sirata." Unfortunately not all rooms have been remodeled. Paid xtra for beach front room- that was a mistake.
Amenities, location, bars, food were great. Just really disappointed in the room. AC is the best part. Bathroom is ridiculously small and you basically walk through it when entering the room. Toilet is children sized (which is all that would fit in the closet bathroom).
I just expected better and was happy to see that it's "newly remodeled" on web site. This place is old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida