Sirata Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
  • Pool
Beach Haven(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Dolphin Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
View Hotel
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
4,561 results
All reviewsrum runnerscompass grilleharry's barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storegulf blvdst petepoolselliot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We loved all of the things to do at Sirata. No need to leave the resort with warm, heated swimming pools (2 of 3 are heated). Bean bag toss, arcade area, restaurants near pool. Good music but not loud. We could enjoy music but wasn't loud enough to be heard in our rooms which overlooked the courtyard. Loved the fire pit. The wide beach is clean and well maintained. Extremely clean resort. Staff - from front desk to housekeeping - were very friendly and wanted to make your stay enjoyable. 5 minute walk to grocery store or ice cream stand or restaurants.
Had a suite with separate bedroom and separate bunk bedroom. Great for a family to have their own space. A small kitchenette - sink, stove top, small refrigerator too. Many different types of rooms available. Call reservations if you have a specific request. They may have the space you need.

Room Tip: Let reservations know type of room you want when you make your reservation. They try to meet your request.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank familyandme
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was a family vacation to celebrate a beach wedding in mid October 2012. The location is great, the beach is great, the pool(s) are great.
Definately would return, maybe even every year.
The Gulf side is much more beautiful than the Eastern side of Florida, we have gone to Fort Lauderdale for years - The Sirata Beach resort is affordable, clean and we had an excellent time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LathamJeanne
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A one night stay isn't enough time to experience all this place has to offer. I did not dine in the Compass restaurant, but a family member complimented their food & service. The room size and layout depends on which building you are in. Our room in bldg 4 was large and consisted of a bedroom, large bathroom area & large living area with kitchenette. There was not a balcony but we did have sliding glass doors that opened onto a small railed area and you got your ocean view. All staff were very friendly & helpful. Splurge on the resort package (at the time of my stay only $20 extra) which includes parking, wi-fi, & cabanas on the beach. Harry's Bar offers free refills on sodas when you bring back your cup. I will definitely go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I spent three nights at the Sirata and I have to say the beds in my room are the best ever. I woke up refreshed and ready to go. There is a coffee maker in the room but, the coffee is not good. Much better in the Compass Grille downstairs.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the beach and we were near the water. Rooms that didn't face the beach had a sitting room, kitchen, and bedroom. My room had two queen beds and a microwave. It just depends whether you had rather have a water view or a kitchen. Coffee in the room is not good. Go downstairs to the Compass Grill.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Pruddy
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I paid $45 extra to get into a suite because the room I booked didnt have a King sized bed. My guess is that room had not been updated in 15 years, down to the cheesy carpet and old TV in the bedroom. The layout was the bedroom was there as you walk in the room. The suite room I paid extra for had a couch you could barley sit on.Small flat-screen on the wall. Old furniture. Bathroom was old. Did have a view of ocean and the beach bar which was jumping late ( including a one man band). Parking was an extra $8 a day. Wireless an extra $10. ( the resort package for $20 included both and something else - I declined). Stay here again? NEVER!!!!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tom E
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Tom E,

I read with great concern your comments regarding our beautiful resort. We are in the finishing stages of remodeling all the rooms in the entire resort and have received many positive comments on the new look, furniture and televisions. Please accept our apologizes for not living up to your expectations. We obviously fell short in your case and for that we are truly sorry. It sounds like you enjoyed your ocean view, which is spectacular at sunset. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance.