The Inn was great. We spent six nights in The Cottage and one in the Egret. The Cottage was a perfect choice with lots of closet space, a big area for outside entertaining and a well equipped kitchen. We like a quiet laid back atmosphere and the Inn was great.
The Egret was a nice room, but after The Cottage just didn't seem like a great value.
Pass a Grill has a perfect beach for walking with more birds than people (at least when we were there), nice restaurants and shops and it's close enough to St. Pete and Tampa so other cultural opportunities are easily available. Sheila is a perfect Inn Keeper and I would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida