The best way to describe Inn at the Beach is peaceful. Steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Shiela is a gem. Got a question she has the answer. This was my third visit and I am already checking out dates for my next visit. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have the conveniences of home but it is NOT home...
The town of Pass-a-grille is a quiet little town - perfect for resting. On the other hand just a few streets away from the INN you can find music, resturants, shops and people. I love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida