Stayed at the Inn at the Beach and all I can say is they used a very very good photographer because there are no beach front rooms. In actuality the first floor beach front room I stayed in was the parking lot facing north instead of west like the website makes it look. The reality is that my beachfront room facing the Gulf of Mexico[the way the website and the staged rooms] so instead of being beachfront it was bumper front; exhaust filled, car door slamming at 2am in the morning room. On a lighter note the area is fabulous I dined at a few of the local restaurants the Sea Shell had a great breakfast and the Hurricane was fair to midland dinner but the hi light of my dining experience was the Black Palm which far surpassed the Hurricane for Dinner. I would certainly consider other inns my next trip to Pass-A-Grille but I would do a bit more research.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida