We purposefully choose to stay at the Inn on the Beach whenever we go to the beach, for several meaningful reasons. In this small resort, the court yard provides a relaxed space where we often meet and share a short visit with people from another state or country. The Innkeeper is so friendly and helpful yet allows the right amount of space to do our own thing. Though we often bring our own food and grill, the location is perfect for an easy stroll to the local restaurants on Pass-a-grlle. And the beach! It is that perfect beach for shelling, building sand castles and swimming. Just thinking of our monthly beach trips allows us to relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida