Inn on the Beach in Pass A Grille Florida is such a quaint, quiet, lovely spot if you are looking for a true get a way in paradise. No need to go to the Caribbean. St Pete Beach is wonderful, easy to walk, warm water, and the most amazing sunsets we have ever seen. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was tiny tiny but we overlooked that as we had a beautiful balcony overlooking the ocean, a full kitchenette area, and beach chairs, umbrellas and towels available for use. The innkeepers were anxious to please and friendly. You can walk everywhere in Pass A Grill since it's only about a mile long. Highly recommend a sunset cruise and dinner at the Hurricane Restaurant. This has to be Florida's best kept secret and we can't wait to go back and stay at the Inn and relax in a simply beautiful atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida