We spent two days at Inn on the Beach and the only complant I have is that we didn't arrange to stay longer. Amazing location with the Inn being right across the street from the beach and ocean. The location is very quite with large hotels being a couple of miles away. The beach was wonderfful and not crowded, at night we were the only ones on it. Cute shops and wonderful restaurants were only a 5 minute walk away. If you are looking for a great place to get away from the college crowd this is the one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida