Stayed here for two nights on the 27th and 28th June after finding it from the reviews on trip advisor. It was described previously as a hidden gem, and it truly is. On the approach my husband was concerned at what I had booked as it is in a residential area, but on walking through the gates he totally agreed that I had booked a great place. Cherie, the owner, has made this place a great retreat. The location is fabulous - right on the water. We had a room overlooking the water with a private patio. While waiting for my husband to get ready I sat on the beautiful deck area and was fortunate enough to be there at the right time, as a manatee swam by. The place has been so tastefully done and the setting is so tranquil. Think in time, as the more it gets known about, it will be very difficult to book into. Would most definitely recommend it and would love to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida