When you walk though the gate of Pasa Tiempo, it's easy to forget that the rest of the world is still out there. We flew in from central New York and it was such a breath of fresh air to walk into a lush, green oasis. The owner was helpful and gave us suggestions of cook and attractions in the area, along with a complementary glass of champagne upon arrival. She showed us to our room, which was fantastic. The room was fantastic. The king sized bed was so comfortable and our room had a private patio with hot tub. The refrigerator was stocked with breakfast for the next morning each day which included a spread of cold cuts, cheeses, yogurts, deviled eggs, a couple varieties of fruit, cereal, bagels, milk, juice and water. It was more than enough for the two of us!
The community room was stocked with various sweets and amaretto, it's the little touches that your stay special.
There is also a communal pool, but we didn't use it during out stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida