“Great local place”
Review of Dockside Dave's - CLOSED

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food was great! Service was excellent! We ate early so it was not busy at all. Grouper nuggets and fish tacos were big hits.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I were staying in St. Pete Beach and decided to byspass some of the fancier establishments and try Dockside Dave's based on the online reviews. I am so glad we did!

You could easily drive by this "hole in the wall" location and not realize it is home to some of the best seafood in the Tampa Bay area.

We had the seafood bisque which was surprisingly light and extremely tasty. We both ordered the Captain's Platter with grouper, scallops and shrimp. Based on our server's suggestion, we tried the country fried batter which was amazing. Lighter than your typical batter fry, it had seasoning and added an excellent taste to the dish.

All in all, everything was amazing and not a crumb was left on our plates.

We will be back!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Love this place, the wait staff is fun and very attentive. Always get the shrimp, this time it wasn't as good as normal, but we still went back a 2nd time. I even love the waffle fries.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

we ate here our first day at St. Pete Beach. Small place on Gulf Blvd, not a lot of atmosphere, casual dining. Our party had 3 grouper dinners, a salad, and grouper nuggets. The onion rings and calamari are very good. I would pass on the key lime pine, not "limey" at all, on a chocolate graham cracker crust. Weird combination.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was traveling on business and spending a week in Tampa St. Pete area. My business associate suggested Dockside Dave's for the fried grouper. My all time favorite fried grouper sandwich is at Islamorada Fish Company. This one ranks right there! It is fresh awesome grouper. Very crisp beer batter! So Tasty! It was about an 8x8 inch piece of thick grouper. Amazing! It is now on my list of places I have to return to. Thanks Dockside Dave's!