“Good Food”
Review of Dockside Dave's - CLOSED

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stopped by here with family after a friend said that it was good. Onion rings were to die for. I had a blacked grouper sandwich which was delicious. The waffle fries were good, just a bit salty for my taste. Overall, good. I would definitely come back.

There are newer reviews for Dockside Dave's

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This place is friendly. I ordered their famous grouper sandwich and was not disappointed. Although I think I would have preferred a brioche, but hey if this is the way they serve I just have to take it. My wife had the seafood soup/chowder for $5 this was a bargain and very very good. If in the area go here!

1  Thank HenkLDN
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We look forward to our yearly visit to St Pete and put this on our list for dinner each trip !
Great grouper and the onion rings are awesome!
Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I gave Dockside Dave's a 4 out of 5 stars because it has incredible food; every time I have been here! My favorite meal on the menu is the Captain's Platter which gives you; Grouper, Shrimp and Sea Scallops to die for. For the price this place is a 5 star restaurant. But I'm a tough critic and in my personal opinion, it's hard for me to give 5 stars to a restaurant that deep fry's all their food. I only give legendary restaurants 5 stars. But for the price, this restaurant is a legend of its own making. I love this place and will be going back.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The only fish on the menu is grouper (except for smoked amberjack fish spread appetizer). Shrimp, scallops & oysters are also popular offerings.

And.............the grouper was as good as it is everywhere on St. Pete Beach.

Service was a little slow even though the house was not full. They do caution (on the menu) that all food is cooked to order so............'kick back, relax & enjoy!)