“Grouper to die for”
Review of Dockside Dave's - CLOSED

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Grouper to die for”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time July, 2013 and it was recommended by a German gentleman that rents a room beside us every year at Sabal Palm. It is a small little place where locals got to eat on a regular basis, that's how you know it's good. The prices are reasonable as well.

Visited July 2013

Grimes
“Casual dining with great seafood options”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a very casual place for seafood and other local food. We had the grouper which was excellent, along with gator bites and shrimp. Staff is,friendly and helpful in choosing food, offering tips on what to order, never disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Overlooked for years!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant on a recommendation from friends. We have been visiting St. Pete beach for over 20 years and have never tried Dockside Dave's until this trip. Boy have I been missing out, Everything about our visit was outstanding. The food, service, prices and atmosphere were great! Our server was very friendly and really seemed to like her job. She answered any questions we had about the menu and even made suggestions. I ordered the black grouper sandwich and waffle fries. There are several ways they will prepare this item, I decided on "country fried". My wife ordered a cheeseburger and waffle fries. My fish sandwich was delicious. It was very crispy and flavorful. My wife always orders her burgers well done. A lot of places seem to have a hard time preparing it this way, as they usually come out medium our medium well. This burger was an exception. It was thoroughly cooked and had a nice char-grilled taste. My wife almost felt guilty putting ketchup on it! I would highly recommend Dockside Dave's. The food is excellent and the service is outstanding! My only regret is I wish I would have known about it years ago!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cst247
“Excellant! Friendly reasonably priced.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband an I ate there 2 nights in a row an loved it. Owners and staff very friendly. Gave us great traveling advise. Heading to the keys.

• Visited June 2013
Cedar Rapids
“Great Grouper”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If your lookin for great food reasonably priced then you have to try this place.Grouper Philly is my favorite and onion rings are great.Not fancy casual dress is ok,you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013