“Shrimp Tacos” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dockside Dave's - CLOSED

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lockport, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shrimp Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

One year ago I wrote a not to great review about a dinner I had at Dockside Dave's. A year later I would like to say that my latest dinner at Dockside Dave's was very good. This time, instead of Shrimp Martinique, I had the Shrimp Tacos. They had an excellent flavor, just very good overall. The next time we go to Dave's I will more then likely have these again.

Visited May 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Don't pass up the BEST grouper sandwich in St. Pete!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Dockside Dave's is always a favorite of mine. I have yet to take anyone there who does not leave a believer! Modestly priced, good service, decent menu selection. Don't let the wait for a table run you off. Call in a take-out order & eat on the beach.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Newbury, New Hampshire
“You Can't Go Wrong With Dave's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Popped into this casual eatery as we heard that the grouper was tops in the area. We were not disappointed with the ample take-out of grouper and chips (and a terrific, fresh green salad with homemade house bleu cheese dressing). The staff was very friendly and prompt. As New Englanders, we are used to the best that the sea has to offer. Dockside Dave definitely is in our league!!

• Visited April 2013
Winter Haven, Florida
“OUTSTANDING FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Looked on Tripadvisor and went to several restaurants they recommenden while on recent trip to Treasure Island. These folks really know how to do seafood right. My wife and I both had the shrimp and scallop dinners--THEY WERE BEYOND GOOD! I

• Visited May 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Best Fish Sandwich Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

They have the best grouper sandwich you will ever eat. I got the batter fried with American cheese. Everyone else in my group had the blackened. All were great. Definitely try out the onion rings too.

• Visited April 2013