“Excellent Grouper”
Review of Dockside Dave's - CLOSED

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Dockside Dave's still has the best Grouper I've had. The service was alright, but the food made up for the lack of interest our server was showing.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great friendly place with the best Cheeseburger I have ever eaten. The waffle fries are to die for. The seafood dinners are large and very good. The servers are very friendly and helpful. The wait in line is well worth it. If you want décor and fanciness go elsewhere. If you want good food at great prices go there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh My! best Grouper Fish Tacos ever!! Blackened was spicey- but we loved it!! Our server, Arleen, was awesome! She had to put up with our husbands just coming off a day on the golf course- she seemed like a veteran, for sure! (not sure if we were @St.Pete's Beach one? is there one closer to Clearwater?)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

During tourist season Dockside Dave's is very crowded and the wait is about 15 to 30 minutes. It's a small place but it also has outside seating. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate lunch on Mar. 20 and had Grouper sandwiches. My was fried, my friends blackened and they were huge! My friend said the blackening was awesome, and I loved the batter they used on mine. I had to cut some off and eat it so it would fit on the bun! We also got 1/2 order of onion rings (which was more than enough) and I believe they used the same batter as my fish--They were huge & delicious! I definitely would recommend Dockside Dave's as a must eat at place when in St. Pete Beach.