“old and boring”
Review of Polynesian Putter

Polynesian Putter
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I could not believe this was the only mini golf course on st pete beach gulf. It is tiny, old, and boring. Really expected more family activities!

1  Thank Jennyseverns

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stopped there on a day we didn't have anything else planned. It was very hot outside and it was nice because the course was mostly in the shade. It is not an amazing course by any means, but it is well kept up and cute, and we had a good time for an hour.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place was run down. Not a lot of business there. We didn't stay. We went futher down the road to find another minature golf place. I think they need to update it.

2  Thank Toyfox
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place has withstood the test of time! I have been visiting St Pete Beach since I was a small child (now in my mid 30's). I can remember this mini golf being there for over 20 years! It's a little rough around the edges compared to other commercial mini golf places but still a fun time for families. Price is very affordable. You get the experience of the mini golf without paying for all the fluff of ambiance and water attractions. Love that it is within walking distance of St Pete Beach Hotels, Shopping, and Restaurants. If you want to drop big bucks on fancy mini golf, there are some places on Treasure Island, or you can have some fun for the whole family at a price you can live with at the Polynesian Putter plus you'll still have money left for ice cream afterward.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I golfed at this course while in Florida for Easter. We do it every year. It is dated and could be in better shape but for $6 dollars, we had alot of fun. I will be back their again next year for a re-match!!