“Nice Patio”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Patio”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Romantic outdoor setting, we had tapas, some were outstanding others were okay. Wine was not great, but okay. Nice place.

Visited November 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in St. Pete Beach”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great Spanish food.
I have tried the ceviche, paella, empanadas, el regalo is my favorite.
Guava cheesecake is like the best cheesecake.
Mojitos were delish so all I can say is that everything was great.
You can also do tapas, they are great.

• Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“THIS is an amazing dining venue”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We came here the first time on the recommendation we read in a list of restaurants near our hotel in St. Pete Beach, unsure of what to expect, but feeling adventurous. I was dazzled - incredibly delectable menu of choices, tantalizing atmosphere, absolutely top-shelf musical entertainment. Wow. My entree was superb - perfectly prepared and seasoned, and I even opted for dessert, which I rarely do. Glad I did - it was yummy, albeit more than I probably needed. I could hardly wait to return to this delightful haven.

So we returned on our last night of our stay, and our second dining experience here was exactly as perfect as the first. The only difference was the music - it was even better than our first time here. A solo guitarist on the patio - we dined indoors but could hear his performance much to add to our dining experience with pleasure.

The food was tantalizing. The atmosphere was calm and exhilerating all at once. It was as though we had been transported to some fantasy location, away from stressful everyday noise and frustrations. The wait staff was cheerful, professional, polite, and really cared about our complete dining experience.

We lingered a short time just to take in the fabulous music. Excellent. We will surely return for more of the same when we are back in St. Pete Beach or nearby. Promise.

• Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Charmed by food, family and ambiance”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

PassAGrille is on the National,Historic Registry so it won't take long to realize you've stepped back in time...The Black Palm reeks of authenticity..Hear the nearby waves, feel the breeze and hand yourself over to a staff that absolutely knows how to please the palate. Every dining experiece is attentive and inviting....a trip back in time to a happy place...prepared by people who are proud and discerning. Scrumptious, organic, generous and mouthwatering foods- from tapas to posters. The ribeye, sea bass, and paella are my favorites. Great bar , great chef and servers and great value.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank cherylyvonne
New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Loved it”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

All I can say was the food was great and the serving staff was very attentive. It was a great experience. Food is mainly Cuban/Latin in nature and was excellent. Lots do tapas that were great

1 Thank mimijudi