“Cold food”
Review of Dairy Queen - CLOSED

Dairy Queen
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was once a fan. This DQ needs help. They somehow deleted my order, made my ice cream before my burger. Now I had a melting blizzard and no burger. I saw my order on the counter but one said it was for the next person in drive through. By the time it was all figured out, and I got home, I had a cold burger and fries. My blizzard was not in the best shape either. Not a happy camper.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Dairy Queen has been an American staple as long as I can remember. Check my profile - that is a long time! This store is very well run. Exterior appearance is very nice. See my posted pictures. Rest room, sorry ladies only checked the men’s, was clean and well stocked with all the essentials. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I only had a small cone on this trip. Always a treat from DQ. This location offers the $5 lunch. Choice of three entrées with fries, drink and small sundae is a good deal the way I see it.
If you are in this area it would be a great treat.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

great fast food excellent ice cream treats great value food is prepared well very good service this is a great place to have lunch or take the family for a nite treat