“Best Place To Visit On The Island”
Review of Ragged Ass Saloon

Ragged Ass Saloon
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Ft Edward
“Best Place To Visit On The Island”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place has it all, friendly staff and excellent chefs in the back! We met new friends on our visit to the Ragged... Sorry if I can't remember all of your names (Donna, Debbie, Glenn, etc.) You were all fantastic.. The food and atmosphere were great....... A must visit Sincerly, Tom Sherin and Lesley D'Angelo

• Visited February 2013

Louisville, KY
“Total dive”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped here as a joke because of the name. It was so ragged that we left. Clientele a little seedy, couldn't find anyone to wait on us, and dirty looking.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank writewaysusan
Gaylord, Michigan
“Great Pizza Special on Monday Night”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Old fashioned Quaint bar and resturaunt. I like to go there for pizza special on Mondays (1/2 Price). Service is great, but you better get there early!

Visited December 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Bar Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Nice place but has a bar atmosphere and bar food. Lots of locals and very friendly staff. Sitting outside we had nice music all afternoon.

• Visited June 2012
Buffalo, NY
“Nice Customers”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I will give you this warning, do NOT go in and try to order anything but beer. I made this mistake and caught the full wrath of the bartender who informed me if I wanted something fancy to go to the bar down the road (last time I knew a rum and coke wasn't fancy.) I saw one of their t-shirts which are very funny and asked for one, you'd have thought I had asked her to give me the world. After getting the t-shirt in a huff, I stood there with money in hand as she went to commisorate with another patron about "tourists". Still standing there 20 minutes later she yelled very loudly across the bar "Hey you need to pay for all that!" like I was going to leave without paying, still standing there with a $50 in my hand. Since we were waiting for my cousin and brother in law I asked for 2 more beers because we had drank the 2 we had gotten origanally, she got them then slammed them down. I payed for everything finally and went out and sat outside to wait, the customers were great and actually made us feel welcome and told us good fishing spots and other local secrets and had fun. They even showed us the bird that lives behind the bar! Would I go back? Probably not, and it's not because they don't serve liquor.

• Visited April 2012