“Great Job”
Review of Woody's Waterside

Woody's Waterside
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: An Old Florida Original...Laid Back, Nothin' Fancy....Just Cold Beer, Fresh Gulf Seafood & The Best Burgers Around! Located in the heart of St. James City and Old Pine Island, you will find everything you are looking for and something you never knew existed...Fresh Ingredients and Local Seafood, Great Service, Live Entertainment, Great Daily Specials and Happy Hour, Comfortable Outdoor Waterfront Dining, Quick Boat Access, Lots of Seating and Plenty of Parking. See you in St. James City...
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Second time there and will go back again! Good food, nice to sit out on the water. Live entertainment, what more could you ask for. While the water view is looking across a canal at other houses, its nice to watch the boats going back and forth. Angie was an awesome server with a great personality!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped here for a light lunch while exploring Pine Island. Sat right on the water and watched private fishing boats headed back into port. Loved the Bloody Marys. Tried the fish dip which was good and very rich, and the peel and eat. Service was excellent.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went here on a Wednesday. We were tired and my wife was looking to get drunk, so we stumbled into this neat little place. Man, we had a blast!!! Besides the old sailor looking guy who kept leering at us, it was sooooo much fun. The Karaoke was second class in a good way. Definitely going back next time I want something different!!!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I will being this review by telling you that I eat here at least 6 times a week. The food is outstanding! A great crew that produces a great product. Tasty, tasty, tasty! Things I have had there that were outstanding: The Coconut Shrimp = BEST I have ever had ANYWHERE! The Crab Cakes = Will rival the ones I have had up in Maryland. I think the Manager, Paul, is from Maryland, so there ya go! The Castro Burger is just ridiculicious! That guy from diner and drive ins needs to eat one of the Castro Burgers.

Bartender Heather is like the Martha Stewart of spirituous libations, concocting things that I have had and can tell you were outrageously tasty like... Orange Jello Shots made inside real orange halves. She is a real sweetheart too!

While this place is a great place to grab a drink or beer with the guys while out biking, it's also a family oriented place with moderate music levels and great service so it's a great place to bring the entire family while your our boating or just exploring Pine Island.

Love this place. I give it the top of the top as far as my ratings go.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our car careened off the highway at the sight of the large buoy stating "Drunkenmost Point Continental U.S.A." Who could not stop here to investigate! We entered Woody's and sat outside overlooking a canal, ordered an assortment of appetizers and drinks and enjoyed the sunshine and boat traffic. The shrimp, conch fritters and ahi tuna were excellent and our server was very attentive. The inside was also interesting with pictures of locals and upcoming events along with signs - the best one being:" Saint James City doesn't have a town drunk, we all take turns. Tucker Cope." If you enjoy good food and a great atmosphere on the water, don't miss this place. Worth the drive to Pine Island.

1  Thank VirginiaPeggy