“Best Mojo on the island”
Review of Woody's Waterside

Woody's Waterside
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: An Old Florida Original...Laid Back, Nothin' Fancy....Just Cold Beer, Fresh Gulf Seafood & The Best Burgers Around! Located in the heart of St. James City and Old Pine Island, you will find everything you are looking for and something you never knew existed...Fresh Ingredients and Local Seafood, Great Service, Live Entertainment, Great Daily Specials and Happy Hour, Comfortable Outdoor Waterfront Dining, Quick Boat Access, Lots of Seating and Plenty of Parking. See you in St. James City...
Seattle, Washington
“Best Mojo on the island”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I always enjoy going to Woody's every time I am on the island. They have great bar food...wish they would expand their menu a bit, however. The service here is top notch. I expect a very high level of customer service (think Nordstrom or Disneyland) that we are used to from the West Coast of the USA. I have found this level of customer service extremely rare in Florida, however, Woody's has always provided that sort of care. Any time I am on the island, you can expect I will stop in to Woody's more than once. Only problem is how early the close...but then they are keeping the standard for their part of the world.

• Visited September 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“Bar service”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Bar tenders on NFL Sundays have been great! Especially Gregg (Trasinski?). Hard working, friendly and on top of everything going on.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“100%”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had lunch today at Woody's. All 99 of us and 16 boats!! They saw to it that everyone there had a great time. As the organizers for this luncheon, we are most appreciative of Paul and his staff seeing to every detail. Our group was much larger than originally anticipated, and he and his staff were efficient and friendly. The buffet was terrific and service was 100%. Thank YOU Woody's Waterside.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MaryLouLYC
Fort Myers, Florida
“Not worth the drive”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I don't know if we got them on an off-day but after reading the previous reviews we decided to try this restaurant. It's almost an hour's drive so chose to do it on a relaxing day off. We got the soup of the day, a Navy Bean soup with some kind of meat in it, there was no flavor in the soup whatsoever. Then we opted for the Grouper Po Boy and home-made Potato Salad. The Grouper, while perfectly cooked, was not seasoned, not even with S&P it seems. The Tater Salad was quite good.

Service was good and I love that they allow you to bring your furry friends to the exterior tables but we will definitely be looking for another place to explore on the next day off.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Balkies_Ma
Danbury, Connecticut
“Best times on the Island”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I come down to SJC 2-3 times a year and one of the things I most look forward to is time spent at Woody's Waterside. The staff is fun, friendly and attentive and the food is always top-notch. The lobster-crab bisque is one of my favorites! And with Heather making killer drinks and Angie delivering...we always know that an evening at Woody's will be fun and memorable! Thanks so much to all of the staff!

• Visited September 2012