I stayed at the Bucaneer Inn, and while it is not on a par with major hotel chains, it was OK. The rooms are definately nothing fancy and a bit jaded, but how long are you going to spend in there when you are right on the beach. It is also walking distance from the restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently updated, queen and king beds, non-smoking, outdoor swimming pool, grills, conference room, kitchenettes and regular rooms. Family environment. No pets please. Non smoking rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Buccaneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel St. George Island
- Buccaneer Hotel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer Motel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer St George Island