We stay here 4-5 times a year both during the summer season and in the off season (like March during the big "Chili Cookoff" they have on the island). We've never had a bad experience. The staff are exceptionally curtious and helpful. The rooms are clean and for the buck you can't beat it!. Best sleeping beds in the world! We've met several couples there and now we plan trips back down when we're all going to be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently updated, queen and king beds, non-smoking, outdoor swimming pool, grills, conference room, kitchenettes and regular rooms. Family environment. No pets please. Non smoking rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Buccaneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel St. George Island
- Buccaneer Hotel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer Motel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer St George Island