“Very Nice House”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JudyFromU...
Central New York State
“Very Nice House”
Reviewed March 26, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We've just spent two months in Blue Haven, and we have enjoyed our time here. The beds are comfortable and the bedrooms are spacious. The view of the water is enjoyable, and the location is good -- private, and yet with other people around, and close to beach access.

The kitchen is well-stocked, as other reviewers have stated; however, it's a little cramped if two people are to be cooking together, and it lacks counter space and outlets. If I were to stay here again, I think from the beginning I would look for somewhere else to charge electronics, instead of my default mode of using the kitchen outlets -- there just aren't enough outlets for chargers and the laptop.

There are a LOT of steps in this house. But the rooms are comfortable and bright, and that's a definite plus. The living room TV is great, and the Roku was really enjoyable once a friend showed me how to use it. I think a brief handout of how to use the outstanding electronics in the house would be handy.

The driveway/yard area is spacious and private, and there are easily accessed pet areas.

We have rented from Resort Vacation Properties now for several years, as we did for this house, and they definitely are a plus! If and when anything needs attention (probably a given when houses are used by so many people), a phone call is all that's needed to get someone from Maintenance to come and fix it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roku, nearness to the beach, brightness
Liked least: Lack of outlets and counter space in kitchen, many steps to living level
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
College Grove

Kentucky
Reviewed April 16, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing