“Wanted to Stay Forever”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bfarrisee
Atlanta, Georgia
“Needs upkeep and redesign”
Reviewed June 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Wow, could be the poorest kitchen ever in a rental at SGI. No food storage except for above washer and dryer. No placemats for a glass top table. One cutting board. Trash can is in middle of kitchen floor - a pet friendly house without storage for trash? Multiple towel bars and toilet paper holders missing a bracket so they are totally non-functioning. I'm sure we will find more problems on day 2

Overall condition of the property Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michigan

Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 45-54
jimdawg66
Acworth
“Ebb Tide is a 4 - Resort Vacation Properties is a 2 - Result of Stay a 3”
Reviewed August 3, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

First, the house is a good value. It's a very short walk to the beach. Normally, I will only stay directly on a beach. In this case, with two dogs and very short notice, I had to settle for being just off the beach, In the case of Ebb Tide, it is very close to the beach and you still have views of the water from the home. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised.

The home is plenty large for 6-8 people and a couple of small dogs. It does need a furniture update but if I was running a beach rental property, I'd struggle to invest in that as well. The kitchen set-up is perfect for staying in and cooking (a good idea with St. George restaurants......yuk). And the shower and faucet set-up at the lowest level are perfect to clean yourself off before re-entering the home after a day at the beach. Again, I was pleased.

As for Resort Vacation Properties, well it got off to a nice start. Since the home was not rented for days prior to our stay, we were allowed in at 1pm. Upon entering, we found 4 dead roaches in different rooms. I am not freaked out about stuff like that. In fact, I'm glad they use an exterminator. But for others during our stay, it made them very uncomfortable. Had RVP made a simple same day look (their office is only one block away) at the house on the day we arrived, they could have easily taken care of this. The floors, beds, and furniture also had sand on them. Housekeeping was simply unacceptable.

The thing that really upset me was the fact our master bedroom had no working TV. On the evening of Day 1, we realized both the internet didn't work and the master bedroom TV was broken. No big deal for one day. So we called it in the next morning. A hour or so later, maintenance comes out and confirms both issues. They leave, and we never hear from them again. A phone call and an email went entirely unreturned. For what I paid for a three night stay, I deserved to hear something. And no.....the beach was not packed this weekend. It was a very quiet weekend at the end of the season. They did send the internet company. That group did fix that problem. But they weren't willing to address or discuss the TV issue. Had they called us back, I would have also asked for more than the one bath towel we had per bathroom.

If you can get a deal on this home, I'd still suggest staying at Ebb Tide. Just don't expect great service from RVP. Service appears to be the same as what you'll find in most of the area restaurants.

Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Aug 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation rental experience with us and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Ebb Tide. We are disappointed that your experience with our company wasn't as positive. There is no excuse for not receiving a call back and we apologize. Upon researching the situation, it appears we did receive your messages but they were not forwarded to all of the appropriate departments. As our overall TripAdvisor Rating attests to, it is not normal for our company to provide anything less than stellar customer service and we will use this scenario in future training opportunities. Our Housekeeping Department consistently maintains high standards, but in this instance, it appears we did not and we are sorry for the discomfort this caused you and your guests. You are correct in that the home should have been better inspected prior to your arrival and we have forwarded this information to them. For our guests' convenience, it is our policy to provide one bath and hand towel plus a wash cloth for each person in the party and at anytime, we are happy to bring more. With regards to the TV, just after your departure it was determined that it would not be able to be repaired & so it has been replaced. We appreciate your willingness to share your experience and your honest feedback has provided us the opportunity to address these issues and to ensure that our policies are understood within each department. Again, please accept our apologies and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your trust. Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties
Orlando
Reviewed March 27, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing Noteworthy
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing