“Aptly Named”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lkcoss
NYNY
“Aptly Named”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

I have given up trying to come up with a description of the views from this gorgeous home. My usually low keyed husband actually gasped the first time he saw the panoramic scene of the gulf from the main living area and the view gets more magnificent as you go up from floor to floor. Someone really knew what they were doing when they planned the layout of Heaven By The Sea and once that was done someone came in and decorated it like lifestyles of the rich and famous.
If you want to live in the lap of luxury, if you want to be surrounded by beauty inside and out and if you want to have a stay you will remember for a lifetime...rent this house!

Date of stay: February 2013
Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TN

Tennessee
Reviewed March 31, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Date of stay: January 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Mar 31, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation rental feedback with us. We are pleased that St. George is your “favorite island” and that you found Heaven by the Sea to be in the perfect location on the beach. We apologize that you experienced a smell in the master bedroom. We’re not sure what the problem could have been & we have received no further reports of this issue. We apologize that some pet owners are not as conscientious as others. We have forwarded your comments to the proper authorities on this issue. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to having you back as our guests again soon.
Best Wishes,

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Jun 3, 2010
Thank you for sharing your rental experience with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your vacation on St. George Island and your stay at Heaven by the Sea. We are delighted that the home suited all those in your party well & that you found the home to be well appointed. We value your patronage and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties.
ga
Reviewed January 27, 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Date of stay: September 2008
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Construction
Traveling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing