“Great place for ice cream!”

Aunt Ebby's Ice Cream Shop
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Serving the best scoops on the beach, Aunt Ebby's is a favorite for both locals and visitors. You can eat inside where its cool, or outside on the deck with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. Either way, you'll enjoy great music, delicious ice cream and the friendliest service in town.
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The server was friendly and the ice cream was wonderful. The shoppe was clean and welcoming. It is a great place to take the family.

There are newer reviews for Aunt Ebby's Ice Cream Shop

Reviewed July 13, 2013

If they had been open at 10am this morning we could have made it 4 times. The parkingis ample, building colorful, and the ice cream creamy Blue Bell. Clean bathrooms and nice people working there too. Only complaint is that the size of the cones has not kept up with the size of those scoops. This is our third trip to the Island and about 10th to Ebby's.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went there for my first time and bought a Belgian chocolate cone with a scoop of cookie dough. It was phenomenal. However my friend had a milkshake which she let me try and I can honestly say to this day that it is the best milkshake I ever tasted. So good that I went back later that day and bought one for myself. This place is worth the visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been a regular to St. George Island and going to Aunt Ebby's for over 15 years. My children have grown up with it being part of their fun vacation memories and we look forward to returning every year. They always have great service and great ice cream treats. The owner (Mark) is quick to offer samples if you are unsure of what flavor you want and is a great source of information about what is happening on the island. We love to go at night and eat on the porch. It is often has a line, but service is always fast and friendly.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

i had a double in a bowl of cookie dough ice cream and my husband had a sunde my dauter had a strberry shake