“Mmmm.... Good southern food!”
Review of The Catfish Place

The Catfish Place
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I went here with friends of ours on our recent trip to Orlando... What a gem of a place! I loved the fried shrimp, in fact, I wish I had gotten a fried shrimp meal instead of the shrimp just being a side item with the meal I had... They were that good! We'll come again the next time we're in the area for sure!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

As a local we have eaten here many many times....but lately they've had a 2-dinners for $14.99 special on monday/tuesday/wednesday. What a bargain!!! Good food but stear clear of the desserts, not considered a good value in my opinion, but still fairly tasty if you want to spend the $.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

In laws visiting, they had seen Emeril doing a review here & wanted to try it. I forgot how good this place is, we went here years ago. We had a variety of menu items. We all liked the coleslaw & tartar sauces, which is their own recipes. We got here about 8:35, they close at 9:00, they were still willing to serve us, we actually closed the place. I had fried scallops & shrimp, with sweet potato fries, very good. My brother in law had fried chicken, he stated it was very moist. My husband had catfish of course, which we all tried, that too was very good. My sister in law did not stop raving about the snow crab claws. She really enjoyed them. All the waitresses seemed very friendly. I think the prices were reasonable, for the quantity & quality your getting.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

People,, you got to be kidding this place is the worst place for any seafood. Don't waste your time. I tried the stuff flounder. I am not sure what it was suffed with. Not crabmeat. Something between slop and dog poop. The seasfood gumbo was tasteless and seem to be a mixture of veggies from last week. Really bad. H service was ok. Although the waitress never asked how as the food. Not sure I would have told her hat it was the worst food I have ever tasted. That would includ my visits to tird world countries. If you are smart ou wold find someplace else. Don't believe the reviews.

2  Thank 65,940
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

From the outside it may not look appealing for the non-locals. The inside is just like the outside, not very special but I don't go there to look at the walls. I had the catfish and shrimp luncheon with fries, corn on the cob hush puppies and an iced tee. ($10) the food was outstanding. The fries were ok but the catfish was very delicious. I can certainly recommend this place to anyone. You will not regret going to this place. Btw, they have more options then just catfish and shrimp